Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Classiness that is Rascal Flatts

So, I was walking to a friend's house today to get ready to partake in some free beer (yes, always a great life decision) when I ran right smack into a big old mess of trashy folks.  That's right! The Rascal Flatts concert is tonight, and all those interesting people from the burbs invade our classy Wrigleyville area.  I have never seen so many plaid shirts, short jean skirts, cowboy hats, and boots (just think Jessica Simpson's flirtation with country music).  Needless to say I was terrified. I quickly ran to my friend's house and prayed for her to save me. There were people walking down the street who actually looked pregnant smoking!! Maybe she wasn't pregnant, maybe she was and smoked anyway, with these people who could tell.  Please, go back to Aurora and have a nice night. I like my neighborhood the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment