Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mean Girl?

So, on Sunday, I'm at the Spread, minding my own, when I saw something funny on T.V. One of my guy friends then said something along the lines of "Oh, who are you talking about now?" I was shocked. Am I always talking about someone. Am I a "mean girl"?

Immediately I decided not to say anything bad about another person. I probably didn't last an hour. If I didn't "talk" about someone, I definitely laughed at something stupid someone did during the game.

What does it mean when girls talk about people behind their backs, mainly each other. Should we be concerned? What does talking about someone have to do with us?


Let's be honest, I'm really not going to stop (otherwise, what would be the point of this blog?) I'm not a mean "mean girl". I'm no Regina George. Maybe a little Cady Heron, though.

1 comment:

  1. Ha you are not a mean girl. Mainly I meant flat face who is talked about a lot, but I think that is funny.

    ReplyDelete