Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WAG Wednesday: Alex (Curran) Gerrard

Today's WAG is Alex (Curran) Gerrard, the Queen of Tacky. She is married to Steven Gerrard, captain of Liverpool.

That's right, she has her own perfume, appropriately called "Alex." (Sidenote: The next time I go to England I will probably buy it.) Alex is a former nail tech, and currently has such business pursuits as writing a weekly column for the Daily Express. This column is genius, as Alex imparts her fashion tips on the world. Everyone should also find her article from Tatler in September 2008, as it made me want to have her life. She has a whole room in her house for oxygen treatments! Amazing. It is safe to say that Alex is probably my third favorite WAG, due to her tacky and loving it ways. I mean, she was my inspiration for my Halloween costume!

Sometimes Alex looks like a prettier version of Paris Hilton:
Here is Alex with her footballer, Mr. Stevie G:
(Also: Steven Gerrard: Yes/No? I vote yes, most of the time, despite not being a Liverpool fan.)

This outfit is sort of cute? (The hair is not):
This outfit, however, is not:
Random, but: I just found out the Inter/Man Utd game next Wednesday isn't going to be on ESPN2 until the middle of the night. HAAAAAAATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment