Thursday, February 26, 2009

40 days and 40 nights


For the next 40 days, I have decided not to shop or drink coffee.  These are the two things that have a huge presence in my life.  

Shopping:  Oh, how I love thee.  Clothes, shoes, household items, in store, online.  Shopping makes everything that much better.  How will I live without thee for 40 days.  I'm actually quite excited about giving it up for awhile.  I will save a TON of money.  I'm all about having extra cash.  And bet your ass, April 13th I will reward myself with a shopping trip.

Coffee:  The devil's juice.  You make my day easier.  You make me more efficient and productive.  You also make me not be psycho in the mornings.   However, you also eat up a chunk of my money every week, and cause for a nasty crash during the afternoon.  Hopefully, I will not cave in 3 days from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment