Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally!

It seems that Izzie and George are done at Seattle Grace.  Let me just say, thank the Lord.  I was literally watching Grey's on Thursday and George was nowhere to be found.  I believe he was on for all of 1 minute.  

Poor, poor Izzie.  How they completely destroyed your character.  You used to be my fav, then you went and turned into a homewrecker, and now have some mysterious illness that allows you to get it on with your very dead fiance.  Whatever.

I'm not sad, and this has been a long time coming.  As much as I try to like you Katherine Heigl, you were a little ungrateful last year.  T.R. I have no words for you.  Good luck, my friends.  Good luck.




1 comment:

  1. This show has been terrible since season 2. I cant believe its still on.

    ReplyDelete